Wednesday 1 May 2013

Government Grants To Stop Foreclosure- How They Can Help You?

Have you ever had to come up with ways to stop foreclosure? I have, because my husband lost his job, which caused us to fall behind on our mortgage. My first reaction upon receiving notice of foreclosure papers from the bank was to panic. My husband and I talked and then I went online to Real-estate-yogi.com. This wonderful website was there for me, providing me with many options. One of these was to talk to my banker to see if he could help me. He told me about getting a loan to stop foreclosure, but my credit has been so damaged by my late or missed payments on everything that I couldn't qualify for it.

My banker then told me about some government programs to stop foreclosure, such as HAMP (Home Affordable Modification Program). I had no idea what a loan modification was, but it turns out that a loan is modified when changes are made to it to make it more affordable. There is also HARP (Home Affordable Refinance Program), which can also lower my monthly payment by refinancing the mortgage. Refinancing a mortgage means that the first loan is paid off and a new one is formulated to be more affordable.

Did you know that there are government grants to stop foreclosure? I sure didn't  until I looked more closely at Real-estate-yogi.com. If you’re a single parent having a tough time, there’s a grant for you. If you’re unemployed, you have one, too. I was happily surprised to realize how much “free” money there is to help folks keep their homes. I immediately went to the government’s site to fill in my applications.

Thanks to www.Real-Estate-Yogi.Com, I was able to stop foreclosure proceedings and maintain ownership of my home. They helped me; they can sure help you, too. Give them a call at 1-800-987-1397 any time to talk over your real estate problem. A friendly and knowledgeable staff member is always there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment